Colour Create Challenge#9
- Lilac and Blue -

March 31, 2009

Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Card stock:Kuretake etc
Paper:Flower patterned paper(I printed my favorite cloth on white card stock! ),Light-blue vellum paper(Unknown)
Ink:Espresso(VersaCraft),Lavender(artnic),

Spring Pansy,Sea Breeze(VersaMagic)
Color:Holbein Artist Colored Pencil
Accessories:Got Flowers?Mixed Vintage(Prima),Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Dotted ribbon,Lace paper(Unknown)

今日のカードは、Colour Create#9で作りました。今週のテーマは「ライラックとブルー」、オプションテーマが「ribbon and swirls(リボンと渦巻)」 です。
テーマを見て、すぐに水色のレースペーパーを使いたい!と思いました。
渦巻はどこに…?画像ではよく見えないと思うのですが、水色のヴェラムペーパーに、渦巻きっぽいスタンプを捺しています。

This card is for Colour Create#9.This weeks theme is "Lilac and Blue" with extra option is "to use ribbons and swirls".When I saw this theme,immediately I decided to use light-blue lace paper.
Where are swirls…?I've stamped swirl-like stamp on light-blue vellum paper by sea breeze ink.(Sorry…I think you may not be able to see that on this picture…)

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Torico, fantastic card, gorgeous layout and super image. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. この色合い、とっても素敵ですね~。この妖精にもとても良くあっていて、すごく綺麗です。リボンの結び方もとってもキュートですね。同じようなレースペーパー、使わずにキッチンにあったはず。。。(笑)今度、私も是非使ってみたいと思います。

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Torico. Your shades of lilac and blue are so delicate and the image is so cute. Thanks for making my colour choice look so pretty. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I love the soft colour combo and that image is so sweet.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Torico - this is so cute!!!
    I love your use of the colours and that image is adprable.
    Thanks for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card an now it is my card :o)
    Thanks Torico!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete