I love ROSE.
- for 2 challenges -

March 29, 2009



Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Vintage Sepia(VersaFine),espresso(VersaCraft),
Aloe Vera(VersaMagic),bamboo(artnic)
Color:Holbein Artist Colored Pencil
Paper:sugared dp(BasicGrey),Georgette Mat Pack(Anna Griffin)
Accessories:Beige torchon lace

このカードは、Charisma Cardz#12(My Favourite Things)Stamp Something(Sketch Challenge)の2つのチャレンジで作りました。このカードに取り入れた"My Favourite Things(私の好きなもの)"は、バラのスタンプとレースです。

This card is for 2 challenges,Charisma Cards#12(My Favourite Things) and Stamp Something(Sketch Challenge)."My Favourite Things" I've used on this card are the rose stamp and lace.

バラをモチーフにしたスタンプは大好きで、これまでいろいろなタイプのバラのスタンプ(ブーケ、コーナースタンプ、ラインスタンプ等々)をたくさん彫ってきました。今日のスタンプは、その中の一つです。

I love the rose motifs.I have carved various types of rose stamps by now,for example bouquets,corner stamps and line stamps. Today's stamp is one of them.

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Stunning! You are so talented Torico. That rose stamp you made is beautiful. Your card is elegant and classy. Superb work. Thanks so much for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, your stamp is utterly gorgeous. A really lovely card overall. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation Torico. You have definitely given me inspiration to draw some of my own designs although I would not be able to carve them as you do!
    I can't wait to see more!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,so very elegant!!! I love everything about it,your talent is amazing!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. So beautiful & elegant!!

    TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work - and I'm amazed that you carved this gorgeous rose yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A true work of art. Your colouring of this image is perfect and the overall effect of the card is stunning.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete