Believe in yourself...

April 16, 2009



Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Cafe au lait(VersaCraft),Umber(artnic),Vintage sepia(VersaFine),VersaMagic
Paper:Kuretake,K&Co
Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Brown ribbon,Pink beige lace(stash)
Tool:Carl craft punch


みなさん、こんにちは。
今日のカードは、Colour Create #11(Chocolate,Coffee and Cream)で作りました。スケッチは、Mojo Monday #82を使っています。日本から見てくださっている方からは、「toricoさんの大好きな色じゃん!」という声が聞こえてきそうですが、まさにその通りです!(笑)

Hello,everyone!
I made this card for Colour Create #11,this weeks theme is "Chocolate,Coffee and Cream".And I used Mojo Monday sketch 82.I can hear my Japanese friends are saying "These are your favorite colours!".Oh,Yes!!You are quite right!lol




これが、このカードで使ったスタンプです。

These are the stamps I used on this card.



Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Torico,

    I just discovered your blog yesterday and your creations are fabulous! I love the stamps you used on this card, have you ever considered selling them? They are just awesome. If you are, please contact me, I would love to order some.

    Thanks,

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! Your cards are always gorgeous.The colours and stamps in this are fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful - I am a great brown fan too and oh the finished card is gorgeous.
    Love both your stamps - amazing.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Torico

    Wow, Wow, and Wow, your card is just amszing and gorgeous. I love this colour combination and your card is just perfect.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Torico - another truly beautiful card and another two truly beautifully carved stamps.
    I'm a 'brown girl' too and I just love how you've used this weeks colours. Gorgeous lace and I just love the punch - which one is it?
    Thanks for sharing this with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Torico, the stamps are beautiful and I love the addition of the lace.... very vintage!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really pretty, and your stamps are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what a fantastic card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work again Torico. You really are so clever making those stamps. This card has a fantastic vintage feel. Wonderful. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I just wanted to leave a message to say I love your cards and stamps! Wow, I can't believe you hand carve the stamps, they look amazing, you are so talented!

    Hugs, Gunhild

    ReplyDelete