A little lady.

April 18, 2009




Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:espresso(VersaCraft)
Colour:NEOPIKO2
Paper:Kuretake,Sandylion
Accessories:Flower(Prima),Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),torchon lace(stash),glitter glue


みなさん、こんばんは。
このバースデーカードは、Charisma Cardzの"Little Black Dress"というテーマで作りました。
この女の子、生まれて初めて黒のドレスを着たのかもしれませんねー。「レディ」と呼ぶにはちょっと早すぎる感じです。でも、黒のドレスが似合う素敵なレディになりますように…(^^)。

Good evening everyone!
I made this birthday card for Charisma Cardz#15,their theme is "Little Black Dress".It seems to me that the little girl has put on a black dress for the first time in her life.She is too young to be called "Lady".But I wish she grows up to be an elegant lady who suits a black dress.

Thanks for looking!Have a nice Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute little image,the colours are beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Torico

    Wow, what can I say, but I am in awe of your work, it's gorgeous.
    The card is fantastic, and stunning. I just love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just 2 little words.....

    HIGHLY TALENTED!

    Cheers,

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that you hand carved some of the stamps you use.

    Do you sell them? I would buy them!

    Cheers,

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. なんて可愛いレディーなんでしょう!!
    黒のドレスも、結構似合ってると思います。パールのエンべりやお花の使い方も素敵でお見事です!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, I love it!
    Thank you for joining in with Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico, your work is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Zanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty Torico and I have just seen your post about selling your stamps. I do understand and think you have made the right decision.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one, and the image is so cute! Beautifully put together also.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Torico

    I have just read your comment about selling you stamps and fully understand. I think you have made the right decision.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little card, love that cute image she is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card love this image , made me smile. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete