OCC Sketch Challenge

April 13, 2009



Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Lapislazuli,Lime(artnic),Denim,Cerulean Blue(VersaCraft),VersaMark
Paper:Kuretake,unknown
Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Prima flower,torchon lace(stash)


このカードは、Our Creative Cornerの今週のスケッチを使って作りました。
レースドイリーのスタンプは、バーサマークを使って捺してからクリアのエンボスパウダーを使ってヒートエンボスし、その上からセルリアンブルーのインクをスポンジで乗せ、最後にティッシュで余分なインクをふき取りました。このテクニックは、大好きでよく使います。
I made this card for this weeks Our Creative Corner challenge using the sketch Silke provided.
I stamped lace-doily images by Versa Mark ink,and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.And then,I sponged Cerulian Blue ink over the doily images.I love this technique and often use it.
Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stunning,the colours and flourishes are perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. このカードも、過去の作品に劣らない素敵なカードですね。ドイリーやフローリッシュを捺した感じもとっても綺麗。レジストは、私も大好きですなテクニックなので、とても参考になりました。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico - WOW - your card is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love what you've done with this Sketch!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along!!! ~Silke~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's beautiful! You are so talented, i saw your cards on Inspirational that's why i am here :)
    Keep up the good work!
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Torica - another amazingly beautiful card. Wonderful colours and so beautifully done.
    Another truly beautiful hand carved stamp - you know how much I envy you your awesome talent!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment and for following me.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing skill in carving the stamps - I have carved stamps and I know how difficult it can be!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - your work is amazing! I saw you on Inspirational and will check back often. To be able to make such gorgeous stamps - you are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your cards and stamps!!! Just gorgeous!!!
    - Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow just gorgeous...I love those colours together xxx

    ReplyDelete