PTW challenge with my new stamp.

April 10, 2009



Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:espresso,cafe au lait(VersaCraft),Oasis Green(VersaMagic)
Colour:Holbein Artisit Colored Pencil
Paper:K&Co,KURETAKE

Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake)
Tools:Fisker's 4 in 1 Emboss Punch


みなさん、こんにちは。
昨日言っていた通り、昨夜、新しいスミレのスタンプを使ってカードを作りました。これは、Papertake Weekly Challengeのスケッチ(Dawnys sketch#12)を元に作りました。ちょっと文字が大きすぎたかな?(^^;)
メインのパネルの周囲に、スポンジを使ってオアシスグリーンとカフェオレのインクをのせたのですが、この組み合わせはとても気にいっています。

Hello,Everyone!
As I said yesterday,I made the card with my new violets stamp.I based this card on the sketch that Paper Take Weekly Challenge blog provided(Dawnys sketch#12).
I think the text was too big... I sponged Oasis Green and Cafe au lait inks around the main panel.This combination is my favorite!
Hope you like it...
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card - I love the colour combination and the embellishments. Your 'Dear Friend' will be a very lucky person to get this card.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Torico

    Thank you so much for taking the time to browse my blog and leave lovely comments. I really appreciate them.

    I've just been browsing your blog and your creations are out of this world, they are amazing. I just love them.

    I will definately be calling back.

    Thank you for sharing your inspriation with us.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Torico I cant believe it, you made this stamp and its incredible...your so talented, thank you for visiting my blog all your work is stuning...and your friend is very lucky getting this wonderful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico - my friend, Irene sent me a link to your blog. Your work is so beautiful.

    Please could you email me at anncutts@hotmail.com as I would like to feature your work on the Inspirational blog.

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card! Love the colors and papers you have used... Great work!

    Have a great Easter weekend!

    Hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete
  6. スタンプも素敵ですが、これを使ったカードも、本当にため息ものです。色合いも、淡い色合いが、この繊細なスミレのイメージにピッタリですね。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand carved stamp is just beautiful Torico. I love your card and how you have incorporated your lace into the design and the colours are gorgeous too,
    Really inspirational,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely and so delightful - they have been made with lots of attention to detail and it shows - so beautifully created - regards, Val

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete