Charisma Cardz Challenge #20

May 25, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Espresso,Cafe au lait(Versa Craft)
Colour:Distress Ink--Faded Jeans,Milled Lavender,Peeled Paint,Old paper,Vintage Photo
Paper:Bazzill,K & Co
Accessories:Pearls(Kaiser),Lace(stash)
Tool:Fisker's 4in1 emboss corner punch--Spiral

今週のCharisma Cardz Challengeのテーマは、"Flowers,Lace & Pearls"です。なんて素敵なテーマなんでしょ♪私の大好きなものばかりです(^^)。
このカードでは、ディストレスインクでの色づけに初めて挑戦しました。すごく難しかったし、仕上がりには満足していませんが、とっても楽しかったです!

This weeks theme at Charisma Cardz Challenge is "Flowers,Lace & Pearls".Wow!What a lovely theme,isn't it?I love all of them!:)
I challenged colouring by distress inks for the first time on this card.It was very difficult for me and I'm not satisfied with the result.But I truly enjoyed it!Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. WOW,this is stunning!!! I love that image and it is beautifully coloured!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Torico,I have an award on my blog for you!!! Have a great week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Another beautiful, card with a fantastic stamp. Coloured to perfection.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh. This is a stunning card. Truly exquisite! Love the image. Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete