Clean and Simple Thank You

May 17, 2009

今週のStamp Somethingのテーマは、"クリーンでシンプルな、Thank youをテーマとしたもの"です。そして、DTメンバーの一人、Laurenさんにスポットを当てていて、彼女の作品のどれかをケースするか、彼女の作品からインスピレーションを得て作品を作るよう求められています。私は、Laurenさんのブログを拝見し、コチラのカードをインスピレーションとして使うことにしました。
まずは、新しく花のスタンプを彫ることから始めました。彫ったスタンプは、これです!


This weeks theme at Stamp Something is "Clean and Simple Thank You Somethings" and they are featuring one of their DT member Lauren.They require us to case her work or create our own card inspired by one of her creations.I browsed Lauren's wonderful blog,and took my inspiration from this card!
At first,I started with carving a new floral stamp.Here is my new stamp!


Ink:Azuki,Pickles(VersaCraft),Lapislazuli(Artnic)

そして、これが私が作ったカードです。

And here is my card.


Ink:Bamboo(Artnic),Rich cocoa(Memento)
Paper:Kuretake,Bazzill
Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Ribbon(stash)


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Simply lovely and so impressed that you make your own stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Torico this is simply stunning, I love the simple layout and the stamp you carved is so beautiful...you are so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Torico this is stunning!
    Your stamp is just wonderful and I love your colour combo!
    Wonderful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards xxxx
    Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
    The Next Level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and I love your hand carved stamp - very talented

    li-marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning! Love the colors and that tiny bit of bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Something:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete