Colour Create Challenge#16
- Sky blue,Tan and ecru -

May 19, 2009




Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Bark(Artnic),Cafe au lait,Cocoa(VersaCraft),Versa Mark
Colour:Holbein Artist Colurd Pencil,Meltz Pen
Paper:Unknown
Accessories:Lace,Ribbon(stash),Pearls(Hero Arts)


このカードはColour Create #16用に作りました。テーマは、"Sky blue,Tan, Ecru"です。(Tanは、樹皮をなめしたような色、日本語では黄褐色…でしょうか。Ecruは生成色です。)すごくエレガントな組み合わせですよね!
花のスタンプをバークのインクで捺して、ホルべインアーティスト色鉛筆とメルツペンを使って色を塗りました。それから、縁にカフェオレとバークのインクをスポンジでのせました。
背景に使った紙は、クラフト紙に自作の背景用スタンプをバーサマークで捺して、縁にココアのインクを付けて作りました。

I made this card for Colour Create #16.Their theme is "Sky blue,Tan and Ecru".Wow!It's so elegant combination,isn't it?
I stamped the floral image with Bark ink and colourd it with Holbein Artist Coloured Pencils and Meltz pen. And then, I sponged Cafe au lait and Bark ink around the edge of the main panel.
The Backing paper was made by myself.I stamped my background stamp on kraft paper with Versa Mark ink,and sponged Cocoa ink.



これが、今日のカードで使ったスタンプです。
見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

These are my hand-carved stamps were used on today's card.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Wow so beautiful!
    Love your wonderful colours and your design and detail so fabulous!
    So happy that you could join us at Colour Create!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card and your colours look amazing!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a lovely stamp.Congratulations. Eunice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,so classy and elegant!!! Your cards are always beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Torico

    Wow, your card is stunning. I love the stamp and colours you hace chosen, the lace is gorgeous.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Torico - I love your work.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön und super coloriert.

    LG
    Gitti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Torico - you've done it again. An amazingly beautiful card and such a beautiful image. Your background stamping is amazing.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is so very very beautiful!!! I guess you have noticed that I love flowers, and I absolutely adore this stamp!
    Fantastic!
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete