I have been concentrating to ...

May 12, 2009


みなさん、こんにちは。
この数日間、ずっとスタンプを彫ることに集中してます(^^;)。今月末に開催される"hygge+"さんの2周年記念イベントで販売予定のものたちです。

Hello everyone.
I have been concentrating to make some hand-carved stamps this several days.These are some of the stamps I've completed.They are going to be put on sale at the 2nd anniversary event of "hygge+" which will be held on the end of this month.


このカードは、お客様へのおまけとして作りました。気に入っていただけますように。
見に来てくださってありがとうございます。数日のうちに、また新しいカードをアップしたいと思います。

I made these cards for a tiny little present for customers. I hope they will like it.
Thanks for looking!I'll be back with my new card in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Don't just like - love it Toriko. Wonderful cards and love your new creations.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,your cards are stunning and I love your stamps!!! You are so very talented!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Oh my your stamps are fantastic
    and your two cards are wonderful.
    The colours you have chosen are so delicate and elegant. I am sure whoever receives a card will be thrilled.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are great!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete