I've received a blog award!

May 26, 2009


I've received this Lemonade Stand Blog Award from Cheryl.This award is given to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude! Cheryl is a very talented card maker,and she is always stopping by my blog and leaving heartful comments.Thank you so much for thinking of me,Cheryl!

The rules of the Lemonade Stand Awards are
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

I would like to pass it on to the following great bloggers who are always inspiring me…

*Maki -
MakInik Studio
*Ali - Ali's Space
*Irene - All Occasions Cards, Papers and More
*Ann - Craftroom Creations
*Yvonne - Yvonne's

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award Torico. It's very good of you to think of me and my blog for this.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Torica

    Oh thank you so much for the award, I am honoured you thought of me and will display it on my blog.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. toricoさん、有難うございます。とっても嬉しいです。
    私の方こそ、いつも素敵な作品をみられて、インスピレーション、沢山頂いています。これからもよろしくお願いします。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, thank you so much for this wonderful award! I really, really appreciate it even if im not passing it on. I have found out that it takes up so much time with passing on awards, and I dont feel like passing some of them on and others not. Hope you understand... But I still get so happy to recieve them! I really enjoy visiting your blog, you have an awesome talent!!
    Keep up the good work:)
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete