OCC Sketch Challenge

May 14, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko),Hero Arts
Ink:Soda,Pickles(VersaCraft)
Paper:Kuretake,Bazzill,K & Co.
Accessories:Mini circle brads(Kuretake)

この"Thanks card"は、Our Creative CornerRobinさん作のスケッチを使って作りました。あまりにもシンプルすぎて、このカードについて言うことは何もありません(笑!)。

I made this "Thanks card" for Our Creative Corner Challenge using the sketch Robin provided.It is sooooo simple that I have nothing to say about this card. lol!

こちらがカードの内側。ここでは、同じスタンプをアートニックのバンブーのインクで押しました。

Here is the inside photo.I stamped the same image that I used on the top panel with bamboo ink(Artonic/TSUKINEKO).

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Torico

    Another beauty, I love the stamp and colours your have chosen, the inside is a perfect compliment to the card.

    Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Torico! Your stamp in most definitely the highlight of the card. If you ever decide to sell your stamps in the U.S. - I think you will be VERY successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Gorgeous, clean style. I love it.
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Torico! I love the colours!
    Greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colours and papers. I love the gentle colours you have used for stamping the inside.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very simple and artistic design card. Color combination is very cute.

    ReplyDelete