Sketch Saturday #51

May 20, 2009



Stamp:original(irodori-hanko),Hero Arts
Ink:Cocoa,Pickles(VersaCraft)
Colour:Holbein Artist Colourd Pencil,Meltz Pen
Paper:Mellissa Flances,Kuretake
Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Roses(local craft shop),Lace & Ribbon(stash)

このカードは、Sketch Saturday #51のスケッチで作りました。元のスケッチに比べると、真ん中のサークルが小さすぎるんですが、自分としては仕上がりに満足しています。
小さなバラは、地元の手芸店で40パーセントオフで販売されていました。迷わず赤、ピンク、黄色の3パックを買いました♪うーーん。青も買うべきだったかな??(笑)

I made this card for Sketch Saturday challenge #51. I know the center circle is too small as compared with the sketch they provided.But I'm very satisfied how it turned out.
The small roses I added were sold by 40 percent discount at a local craft shop!I've bought 3 packs(red,pink and yellow) without hesitation!Um...Should I have bought blue one?lol!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning,eveything is so pretty and beautiful colouring!!! I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico - your talents shown in your cards and especially your stamps continue to amaze me! You are a true artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card Torico...I love your colouring and papers and you should defo have bought the blue roses too...best pop back and get them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Torico

    Wow, stunning. I love the papers, image and gorgeous flowers. Your layout is just perfect.

    Your talent is amazing and you continue to amaze me.

    Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous work with us.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your layout and those tiny roses. So beautiful!
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, i love it.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete