Stamp Something -Emily's sketch-

May 26, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko),KODOMO NO KAO
Ink:Emerald,Denim(Versa Craft)
Colour:Holbein Artist Coloured Pencil
Paper:Kuretake,Unkown
Accessories:Gem accent sticker(Kuretake),Lace(stash)

今週のStamp Somethingのテーマは、Emilyさんがデザインしたスケッチを使って作品を作ることです。
最近、シンプルでクリーンなスタイルにとても惹きつけられています。シンプルでクリーンなカードを作るために、どんなスタンプを彫ったらいいのか、どんなペーパーやエンベリッシュメントを買ったらいいのか、考えているところです・・・・・・。

This weeks Stamp Something require us to make our project using the sketch Emily has designed. So I made this card.
Recently,I'm fascinated with simple and clean style. I'm thinking about what stamps I should carve and what papers & embellishments I should purchase to make a simple and clean card.....

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful - love the clean and simple lines.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is clean and simple,and so beautiful!!! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Oh your card is breathtaking, beautiful and wonderful. I just love your stamp it is amazing.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Torico, your work is always so stunning, such a simple layout but so elegant too and I just love all the stamps you make xxx

    ReplyDelete