The tiny little gift box.

May 15, 2009

Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Vintage sepia(VersaFine)
Paper:Kuretake,My scraps
Accessories:Gem accent sticker(Kuretake)
Tools:
KurePunch Small Asterisk(Kuretake),Small Fern craft punch(Carlcraft)
ABC Challengeの今週のテーマは、"N is for Not a Card"です。
カード作りはとても楽しいのですが、とってもたくさんのペーパーの切れ端がたまります(^^;)そこで、それらを使って小さなギフトボックスを作ることにしました。
箱のサイズは、約4.0cm×5.8cm×2.0cmです。お友達に、イヤリングかネックレスをプレゼントするときに使いたいと思います。

This weeks theme at the ABC Challenge is "N is for Not a Card".
The card making gives me a lot of fun,and at the same time,it gives me a lot of scraps of paper!I decided to make some little gift box using these scraps.The size of this box is approximately 4cm×5.8cm×2.0cm.I'll use this box to present an earring or a necklace to my friend.


こちらの箱は、娘からのリクエスト。ヘアアクセサリーを入れるんだと言ってました。

I made these boxes at my daughter's request.(She is 8 years old.)She said to me that her hair accessories will be put in these box.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning creations, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are so sweet!
    Love your colour combination with the little elephants.
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea for a small gift and so pretty.
    I love the two little boxes you made for your daughter, how sweet that she will keep her hair accessories in them.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the are adorable thanks for joining us on abc this week

    ReplyDelete