You are a great friend!

May 29, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko),Hero Arts
Ink:Espresso(Versa Craft),Rich cocoa(Memento)
Colour:Ranger Distress Ink - Faded Jeans,Old Paper,Vintage Photo,Antique Linen
Paper:Bazzill,Mellissa Flances,K & Co
Accessories:Flowers(Prima),Chino Pearls(Kaiser),Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake),Lace(stash)
Tool:Scallop scissors(Kuretake)

このカードは、SOAイベントの中のチャレンジの一つ、Verve Sketch Challengeにエントリーしました。イメージはディストレスインクで色を付け、そのまわりにアンティークリネンとヴィンテージフォトのインクをスポンジでのせました。
文字のスタンプを押すのにMementoのリッチココアのインクを使ったのですが、色が薄すぎて失敗でした。バーサマジックのような不透明インクを使うべきでしたね。
このカードは、次の2つのチャレンジにもエントリーできると思います。1つはCharisma Cardz Challenge #21(テーマは「水玉」)、もう一つはCute Card Thursday #62(テーマは「ほんの少しキラッとしたもの」←すいません。うまく訳せてないです^^;;)です。

I've entered this card in the Verve Sketch Challenge that is one of the challenge in this week's Stampin' Out Alzheimer's (SOA) event. I coloured the image with distress inks and sponged Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks around the image. I chose Rich Cocoa ink (Memento) to stamp the sentiment, but it was not good choice as it was too light. I think I should use opaque ink like Versa Magic.
I think this card is qualified for the follwing 2 challenges.The first one is Charisma Cardz Challenge #21 (Going-Dotty!) and another one is Cute Card Thursday #62 (Bit o'Bling).


Thank you for looking! Have a nice weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute,such a sweet image and beautiful lace!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a cutie!!! The colors are awesome, and I love your design.
    Have a wonderful weekend:
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte sieht total süß aus.

    LG
    Gitti

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, he is a cute teddy. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. I love the layout you chose. It is perfect for this image. The dp is such a great chocolate brown. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! What a fabulous card. Great image. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Torico

    This is so cute, I just love it.
    You have coloured it to perfection.
    I love the little flower in the corner. Your card is so Vintage.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card it's really gorgeous. Teddies are my favourite and I love the colours too.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. i love the iamge and the soft brown colours.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful Torico...I love the muted tones from that ink pad and think you were right to use it xxx

    ReplyDelete