Birthday card for my son

June 24, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Soda, Brick(Versa Craft)
Paper:Bazzill, Kaiser, K & Co, Three Bugs in a Rug
Accessories:Circle brads(Kuretake), Cotton tape(stash)
Tool:Circle cutter, Sewing machine

このカードは、息子へのバースデーカードです。このカードでは、2つのチャレンジを組み合わせました。The Pink Elephant #20(スケッチチャレンジ)とOCCC(「星」を使って作品を作る)です。カードのサイズは、4.5インチ×4.5インチです。

This is a birthday card for my son. (He will be 11 years old.) I combined 2 challenges in this card, The Pink Elephant #20(Sketch challenge) and OCCC (to make a project using "Stars").The card size is 4.5" × 4.5".


息子の誕生日は6月30日なので、"0630"のナンバーをつけました。

His birthday is June 30th. So I added this number "0630".


星のスタンプをバーサクラフトのソーダのインクで2回押し、それらを切り取って重ねて貼りつけました。気に入ってもらえますように。

I stamped the star image with Soda ink (Versa Craft) twice. And then, I cut them out and layered them. I hope he likes it!
Thank you for looking!

8 comments:

  1. toricoさんの息子さんと私の娘って、6ヶ月違いなんですね~。同じ年の子供が入るというだけで、益々親近感が。。。(笑)
    星のモチーフは、男性用のカードにも、とっても重宝しますね。全体の色合いも、青の星ととってもマッチしていて素敵です。

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a boy - I'm sure he'll love it; isn't he lucky having you as his mother!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Perfect for a boy that age. And I love how you added the birth date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The colors are great together. I'm sure your son will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Torico this is fabulous for an 11 year old boy. He will love it. How lucky is he to have you as his mum and get a really special card like this.

    Wish him 'Happy Birthday' from me and also tell him I will be celebrating on the same day as June 30th is my birthday too. I'm way older than 11 though!!!

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Torico

    Wow, what a fabulous card for your son, he will be so delighted with it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for a boy! I love the pop of turquoise on the star it looks fab :)
    Thanks for joining us at TPE...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Card!! Really really Great!!
    So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete