Creative Card Crew #14 - Geometric Patterns -

June 15, 2009


Stamp:Hero Arts
Ink:Cotton White(StazOn opaque)
Paper:Bazzill, Kaiser
Accessories:Flower(Prima),Button,Paper cord(stash)

このカードは、Creative Car Crew Challenge #14で作りました。テーマは、"Geometric Patterns(幾何学模様)"です。テーマを見て、すぐにこのKaiserのペーパーを使うことは決まりました。でも、レイアウトやどのスタンプを使うかがなかなか決められなくて、1時間以上も考えた挙句、このひじょーーにシンプルなカードが出来上がりました。(笑)

This car is for the Creative Card Crew challenge #14. The theme is "Geometric Patterns". When I saw the theme, I immediately decided to use this Kaiser's double sided paper. But it wasn't easy to decide a layout and what stamp I use. After I thought about that for over 1 hour, this very easy and simple card has been finished.lol!

Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow super stunning card - love the cardstock andthe gorgeous strip of paper! The flower is such a beautiful finish
    thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so elegant Torico and such a gorgeous colour combo. Loving your beautiful sentiment and your flower is awesome.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Wow you have been making some gorgeous cards, I love them all.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Torico,

    This is a super stunning card! I love every bit of it, this is how I would love to be able to make my cards like, just gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stunning Torico...your layout is beautiful and your card as always is just perfect...I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, such wonderful paper and colours. Your flower is gorgeous and that is one of my favourite sentiment. A simply elegant card.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete