Dotted owl

June 19, 2009


Stamp:original, Hero Arts
Ink:Onyx Black(Versa Fine), Cocoa, Cerulean Blue(Versa Craft)
Colour:Neo Piko Marker2, White gel pen
Papaer:Bazzill, Three Bugs in a Rug
Accessories:brads(Kuretake), Flower(kaiser), Ribbon(Teraki)
Tool:Corner rounder punch

このカードは、Mojo Monday#91と、Stamp with fun challenge#11(テーマは"Dot")を組み合わせて作りました。
フクロウのスタンプを3回捺し、ネオピコマーカー2で色を塗りました。それから、白のジェルペンで、羽に小さなドットを付けました。小枝は、ネオピコマーカー2で描いたものです。

I combined Mojo Monday#91 with the Stamp with fun challenge#11(which is "Dots") to make this card.
I stamped the owl image three times, and coloured them with Neo Piko Marker2. And then, I added tiny dots on their wings with white gel pen. The branches were drawn by Neo Piko Maker2. I hope you like it.

Thank you for looking.

5 comments:

  1. wow I really like this card. I love all the detail. The owls are so cute and I love the rounded edges. I can tell you put some time into this card. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Torico. Your branches are just perfect for the owls to sit on.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Another beautiful card, I love what you have down with the wings, fantastic.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Torico...love the images you have used and beautiful paper...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful creations since my last visit Torico.
    Your owl card is just stunning. You really have an amazing talent,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete