FTTC21 & ABC Challenge

June 26, 2009


昨日、我が家の食器棚の中にあるサラダボウルにヒントを得て、このスタンプを彫りました。花の名前はわかりませんが、まぁ、カードを作るうえでは大した問題ではありません(笑)。
では、今日のカードです。

I carved this stamp getting inspiration from one of the salad bowls in the cupboard of my house yesterday. I don't know the name of this flower, but it isn't a great problem when making a card. lol!
Now, go on to today's card!


Stamp:original,Hero Arts
Ink:Jumbo Java, Hint of Pesto(Versa Magic)
Colour:Distress Inks
Paper:Kuretake, Kaiser, K & Co.
Accessories:Gem Accent Sticker(Kuretake)
Tools:Petit Oval Nestabilities, Corner Rounder

このカードは、FTTC21のスケッチを基にして作りました。イメージは、ディストレスインクで色を付けました。
水色とオリーブグリーンの2色を使っているので、今週のABC Challenge(テーマは「Tは2toneのT」で、カードの余白は色数にカウントされません)にも合っていると思います。 さわやかな仕上がりになって、とっても満足しています。

I based this card on the sketch at FTTC21. The image was coloured with distress inks.
I used 2 colours, sky blue and olive green. So I think it is also qualified for this weeks ABC Challenge(T is for Two tone, excluding card blank). I'm very satisfied with the refreshing finish of this card.

Thank you for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so impressed.This is gorgeous! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the flower is so fantastic and your card is beautiful!!
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,this is so beautiful,love your card design and the gorgeous stamp!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Torico! I love the stamp and you coloured it so beautifully. I really like the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 爽やかな青がとても新鮮ですね。
    色づけも、スタンプのデザインも、いつものことですが素晴らしい!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Torico

    Wow, this is so beautiful and elegant, simply gorgeous. I love your colouring is perfect.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Torico yet another stunning stamp, so beautiful and such a beautiful soft card made with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico - your card is drop dead gorgeous!!!! OMG - I soooo love it!!! Pefect take on the Sketch!!!

    Thank you so much for playing with us!!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete