Sketch Saturday #53

June 5, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Espresso(Versa Craft)
Colour:Holbein Artist Coloured Pencils, Meltz Pen, Distress Ink(Old Paper)
Paper:Bazzill, Mellissa Flances
Accessories:Peals(Kaiser), Lace(Teraki),Ribbon(stash)
Tool:SB Template(Kuretake), Sewing machine

I've carved new rose bouquet stamp. It took about 2 hours to carve it...But I'm very satisfied with the result!
I made this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge #53. The image was coloured with Holbein Artist Coloured Pencils and Meltz Pen. I did stitching with sewing machine on this card. I was very nervous when I was stiching around the image. It's very difficult for me to sew a curved line though it's easy to sew straight.lol!


Thanks for looking! Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yet another gorgeous card! Absolutely beautiful and your curved stitching is fine!!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful!
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just gorgeous. Love the image and the elegant look. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so elegant and beautiful....I just love everything about it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED LADY... WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY.
    I WISH I HAD THE TINIEST BIT OF YOUR TALENT... TO CARVE YOUR OWN STAMPS... WELL I'M TOTALLY IN AWE!!!
    XXX BLCKDRAGON XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing your stamps!

    ReplyDelete