Sunday Sketch & Stamp #4

June 11, 2009


Stamp:original(irodori-hanko)
Ink:Soda, Ninjin (Versa Craft)
Paper:Bazzill,Kuretake
Accessories:Covered button, Ribbon, Cotton tape(stash)

このカードは、Sunday Sketch & Stamp #4のチャレンジで作りました。このカードでは、普段はあまり使わない明るい色の組み合わせを使っています。日本は今梅雨の時期で、毎日のように雨が降り続いています。晴れた日がとても待ち遠しいです!それで、こんな明るい色を使ったというわけです(^^)。

I made this card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp #4. I've used the bright colour combo I don't usually use so much on this card. It's the rainy season in Japan now, so it has been raining like every day. I'm longing for a sunny day very much!! That is the reason I've used these bright colours.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous Torico - I love the block layout - really effective.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the colors you have used. And once again your design is fabulous!
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your card is gorgeous Torico! I love everything about it! It is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hug,s Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this sunny card brightened your day - it brightened mine! It's just lovely.

    Thanks for taking part in the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, absolutely beautiful card! We are flattered by your wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for taking part in the SS&S challenge and I hope you come back for the next one!

    Barb
    SS&S DT

    ReplyDelete