Mojo Monday #93 & Stamp with Stampavie #50

July 2, 2009



Stamp: original(irodori-hanko)
Ink: Real Black, Espresso, Cocoa, Azuki (Versa Craft)
Colour: Holbein Artist Coloured Pencil, Meltz Pen
Paper: Kuretake, K & Co., Stash
Accessories: Paper ribbon(Local craft shop), Button(stash), Chocolate Pearl(Kaiser)
Tools: Petit Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Sewing Machine

このカードは、Mojo Monday #93Stamp with Stampavie #50(テーマは「鳥」です)のために作りました。今回使ったスタンプは、こちらのカードで使ったのと同じものです。そのスタンプをミニストライプの紙にエスプレッソのインクで捺し、白い用紙には黒のインクで捺しました。白い用紙に捺した方の鳥をホルベインアーティスト色鉛筆とメルツペンを使って色を塗り、切り抜いて重ねました。メインパネルの周りは、ココアのインクをスポンジでのせています。

I made this card for Mojo Monday #93 and Stamp with Stampavie #50(The theme is "birds"). The stamp I've used is the same one I had used on this card. I stamped it with Espresso ink on mini stripe paper, and also stamped with Real Black ink on white paper. I coloured the bird on white paper with Holbein Artist Coloured Pencils and Meltz Pen, cut it out and layered. The edge of main panel was sponged with Cocoa ink.


こちらは、スタンプの鳥の両親でございます。(笑)スタンプのデザインと色付けのインスピレーションは、これらの美しい切手からいただいたのです。

They are parents of 'my bird'. (Of course, just a kidding.lol!) I took my inspiration for stamp design and colouring from these beautiful postal stamps.:)
Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Torico

    I am blown away by your gorgeous card, it's stunning, elegant and fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico,

    the card is beautiful!

    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful, Torico!
    The bird is colored up so beautifully, and the papers you have used are gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi torico
    your card is wonderful!! I love the bird. thanks for joing us at stampavie & more
    xoxox BA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull coloration!!!!

    The bird looks so real...GREAT.

    Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Torico,this is just divine,I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Your talent is amazing! I always enjoy visiting your very inspirational blog!

    ReplyDelete