Mojo Monday # 96

July 24, 2009

Stamp: original
Ink: Onyx Black(Versa Fine)
Color: Holbein Artist Colored Pencil, Distress Ink
Paper: Bazzill, Kuretake, 7gypsies
Accessories: Lace(stash), Glitter glue
Tools: Circle Cutter, Vintage Die(Cuttle Bug), Sewing Machine

今日、2つめの投稿です。
このカードは、Mojo Monday #96へのエントリーです。
花のイメージは、マスキングテクニックを使いながら3回捺して、色鉛筆とメルツペンで色を塗りました。ハチドリを加え、色鉛筆とディストレスインクで色をつけました。
バックパネルに使ったこの7gipsiesのペーパーは大好きです! とってもきれいですよねー。

This is my 2nd post today.
This card is my entry for Mojo Monday Week 96.
The floral image were stamped 3 times with using masking technique, and were colored with Holbein Artist Colored Pencils and Meltz Pen. I added the hummingbird, and colored it with mixture of Holbein Artist Colored Pencils and Distress Ink. I love the 7gypsies paper I've used on back panels! It's very beautiful, isn't it?


Thank you for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. WOW,just stunning!!! You always have something beautiful to show,I love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is Stunning Torico, so elegant and gorgeous colours! HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    Another wow card, it's just gorgeous and perfect. Fabulous colours.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first reaction when I saw this was "stunning." Now I see I'm not alone in thinking this. And the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete