TPE Challenge #29

August 25, 2009

こんにちは~。
さて、このカードを覚えていらっしゃいますか? あの木が紅葉しましたよ!(笑)

Happy Tuesday!
Do you remember this card? My trees have turned red!lol!!


Stamp: original
Ink: Thatched Straw, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, Hint of Pesto(Versa Magic),Cocoa(Versa Craft)
Paper: Baszzill, MME
Accessories: Mini circle brads(MM), Button(Hero Arts), Ribbon(stash)
Tool: Sewing Machine

このカードでは、今週のThe Pink Elephant Challengeのスケッチ(TPE #29)を使いました。秋の風景を作るために、まず最初に背景をスポンジングして作りました。それから木のイメージをココア(バーサマジック)のインクで捺し、葉の部分を作るためにまたスポンジングしました。最後に、白のジェルペンを使って木にハイライトを加えました。

I followed the sketch which has been provided at this weeks The Pink Elephant Challenge(TPE #29) on this card. To make an automn scene, I did sponging for background at first. Then I stamped the tree image with Cocoa ink(Versa Craft), and did sponging again for leaves. I added some highlights with white gel marker. I hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by today!


10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Torico you have excelled yourself - this is just fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant this week.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Torico,I love that image!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Torico

    A fabulous and awesome card. I love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so stunning Torico, so elegant and I love the stamp of course I always do...beautiful soft feeling colours...amazing
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I like how you changed the sketch by crossing the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Toric, I especially like the stitching on the card. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love all the detail. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    LORi
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete