MTSC 40

September 26, 2009

みなさん、こんにちは。
今日のカードは、今週のMercy's Sketch Challenge(MTSC 40)で作りました。
花瓶とバラのスタンプを彫り、カフェオレ(バーサクラフト)のインクで捺しました。その上にセンチメントのスタンプをエスプレッソのインクで捺しています。周りは、アンティークリネン(ディストレスインク)とカフェオレのインクをスポンジでのせました。
それぞれのパネルを重ねて、ミシンでステッチをして、リネンのレースとブラッド、小さなパールをつけました。

Hello everyone!
This card is for this weeks Mercy's Sketch Challenge (MTSC 40). I carved a stamp of roses in the vase, and stamped it with Cafe au lait ink(Versa Craft). The sentiment was stamped over the image with Espresso ink(Versa Craft). The edges around the focal panel were sponged with Antique Linen(Distress Ink) and Cafe au lait ink. I layered each panels, did stitching with my sewing machine, and added some linen lace, a brad, and some tiny pearls.

今日も立ち寄ってくださってありがとうございます。よい週末を~(^^)/~
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend! :)


Stamp: Original, Hero Arts
Ink: Cafe au lait, Espresso(Versa Craft), Antique Linen(Distress Ink)
Paper: Bazzill, K & Co.
Accessories: Chino Pearl(Kaiser), Brad(7gypsies), Linen Lace(stash)
Tools: Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. Another stunner Torico.

    I'm completely in awe of you.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Torico I didnt think your work could get any more perfect I was wrong...this is stunning and I love the beautiful vintage feel and as always your stamp is fabulous...I would love to have a rummage through your wonderful original stamps
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Just stunning! Your image is absolutely beautiful and the papers are the perfect complement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Torico. You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Torico

    Wow, another fabulous, stunning card.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning, love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. torico...this is another stunning creation! i would love to have you be one of my guest mnuses next year {i already have several lined up, but i want to get you on the list as soon as possible}. please email me at mkstampin74@bellsouth.net using your personal email address that you use.

    thanks for playing with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete