TESC #81

September 7, 2009

みなさん、こんにちは。
このカードは、Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #81で作りました。カードサイズは、4.5×4.5インチです。作りやすいしかわいいので、最近は小さいサイズのカードが気に入っています。

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.:)
I made this card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #81. The size of this card is approximately 4.5" × 4.5". I love small size card lately because it is easy to make and cute!






このスタンプは1週間ほど前に彫ったのですが、昨日まで使うチャンスがありませんでした。
いつもの通り、イメージは油性色鉛筆とメルツペンで色を塗りました。マスキングした後、スポンジを使って影を加えました。ストライプのリボンをつけたいと思ったんですが、ハロウィンに合うようなリボンがなくて(^^;)、黒とオレンジのペーパーを使ってストライプのラインを作りました。仕上げに、フラワーとラインストーンをつけました。

見に来てくださってありがとうございます!

I carved this stamp about a week ago. But there were no chances to use it till yesterday.
I colored the image with Holbein Artist Colored Pencils and Meltz Pen as usual. After I masked the image, I added some shades with sponging. I wanted to add some striped ribbons to this card, but I had no ribbons which fit in with a Halloween theme. So I made striped lines with some slips of black and orange paper. I added flowers and some rhinestones to finish the card.

Thank you for looking!





Stamp: Original
Ink: Real Black(Versa Craft), Pumpkin Spice, Jumbo Java, Hint of Pesto(Versa Magic)
Color: Holbein Artist Pencil, Meltz Pen
Paper: Bazzill, Kuretake, Kaiser
Accessories: Rhinestone(Kaiser), Flowers(Prima, Kaiser)
Tools: Border Punch(Fiskers), Vintage die(CB), Nestabilities(Spellbinders)

8 comments:

  1. So very cute,love your beautifully coloured image!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow and double wow Torico this is just gorgeous.

    a fabulous fabulous card.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Torico

    Wow, andother fabulous creation.
    you just blow me away by your amazing work. So cute, beautiful
    and gorgeous.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Torico

    I just followed a link to you and wow, what gorgeous art work on display, thank you for sharing.

    And you make your own stamps, that's wonderful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Torico - I just love this card - STUNNING paper and colours. The layout is fabulous and your image is amazing.....such a cute little witch and that pumpkin actually looks 'Happy' (lol)
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is just perfect and the image is the cutest thing ever! I hope one day that you'll work with a stamp company to get your stamps made so people everywhere can buy them - I'd buy a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning work wish i could do it and well done on the guest spot over at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow how cute is this adorable image Torico and your card is so beautiful...love the muted shades
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete