SSSC 39 & An announcement about my exhibition

October 14, 2009

みなさん、こんにちは!
今日のカードは、あっという間にできちゃう簡単なものです(^^;)。Sweet Sunday Sketch Challengeからのスケッチ(SSSC #39)を使いました。イメージは、エスプレッソ(バーサクラフト)で捺して、油性色鉛筆とぼかし液で着色しました。言葉をブリック(バーサクラフト)で捺してから、周りにアンティークリネンのインク(ディストレスインク)をスポンジでのせました。
バックのレイヤーの底辺のところは、スカロップはさみでカットしました。仕上げに、ステッチリボン、麻ひもを結んだ水玉ボタン、それからピューターパールをつけました。

Hello everyone!
The card I show you today is quick and easy one! This card was used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC #39). The image was stamped with Espresso ink(Versa Craft), and was colored with Holbein Artist Colored pencils and Meltz Pen. After I stamped the sentiment with Brick ink(Versa Craft), I sponged around the image with Antique Linen ink(Distress Ink). The bottom of the background layer was cut with scallop craft scissors(Kuretake). I added some stitched ribbon, a dotted button with linen twine and a couple of pewter pearls to finish the card.




Stamp: Original, Hero Arts
Ink: Espresso, Brick(versa Craft), Antique linen(Distress Ink)
Paper: American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories Ribbon, Button, Linen twine(Stash), Pewter Pearls(kaiser)
Tools: Oval Nestabilities(Spellbinders), Scallop Craft Scissors(Kuretake)

*******************************************************


個展についてのお知らせです。来年の1月-2月、香港のスタンプ専門店"petit morpho"さんにてハンドメイドスタンプの個展を開催させていただきます。
テーマは、"Dear Friends"。その準備を始めたところです。しばらくの間、カード作りを楽しむ時間はあまりないかもしれません。でも、時々はカードを作って、このブログも更新したいと思っています。

I just want to let you know about my small exhibition. I'm going to have an exhibition of my own hand-carved stamps at "petit morpho" from next January to February. The "petit morpho" is a store specializing in rubber stamps in Hong Kong.The owner, Shizue Takehara is Japanese who loves rubber stamps and is intent on introducing Japanese hand-carved stamp artists to Hong Kong.
I've set a theme of my exhibition as "Dear Friends", and have just started the preparations for it. For a few months, I have to use most of my time to carve a lot of stamps, and it will be difficult to find time to enjoy card making. But I hope I'll sometimes be able to make a card, and come back here!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations Torico hunny. I'm so pleased for you. I'm not suprised you've been chosen your carvings are exquisite and the cards you make with them beautiful. Enjoy it all, it's your time and we will all be here when you return.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats!! I love this card - it is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to visit this Torico. You do the most wonderful stamps. Wishing you all the best for a success with your venture. ooooooooooh so excited for you.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wowthats fantastic Torico...I would love to be able to see it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean and simple card, Torico! what a cute image, and gorgeous colors too.
    AND congrats on your big news!!
    I`m so happy for you, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. とっても可愛いです。違った素材を並べているのが、素敵ですね。
    個展、頑張ってください!!海を越えた場所から、応援しています。でも時々、作品も更新しに戻ってきてくださいね:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Torico

    CONGRATULATIONS on your exhibition, you deserve it. I only wish I lived closer to you. Wishing you all the success in the world.

    Please let us know how you get on.

    Your card is fantastic, I just love all of yoru work.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable card and congratulations on your exhibit!! I'm sure everyone will love your fabulous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Torico. I just wish I could see your exhibition. I'm sure everyone will love your stamps. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Torico! Congrats on your exhibition! I would like to know whether do you sell your rubber stamps in Hong Kong?

    I'll be visiting Hong Kong soon!

    Hope to hear from you.

    -Evelyn
    lynn1919@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete