You drive me BATTY

October 27, 2009

こんにちは。今日は、ちょっと急ぎの投稿ですが、今日作ったハロウィンカードです。これが、今年最後のハロウィンカードになると思います。
このカードは、Taylored expression Sketch Challenge #88のスケッチ(TESC 88)を使いました。イメージは、Robinさん作のデジタルイメージです。Robinさん、ありがとうございます!コチラで、彼女が無料で提供してくれているハロウィン向けのデジタルイメージを見ることができます。

Hello everyone! Today's quick post is a Halloween card I've made today. I'm sure that this is my last Halloween card this year.
This card was used the sketch from the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #88 (TESC 88). The image I used is a digi which was drawn by Robin. Thank you Robin! You can see the other Halloween digis she provides for free HERE.

このカードは、以下のチャレンジにもエントリーするつもりです。

I'm also entering this card to the following challenges.

The Pink Elephant #38 --- Recipe challenge - The Color Black, Hardware and Distressing.
Creative Inspirations #32 --- Halloween
Stamp Something --- Halloween Something

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Thank you for stopping by today.



Ink: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Paper: Bazzill, Imagenes
Accessories Beige Grosgrain Ribbon (Local craft shop), Brads (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Circle Cutter

8 comments:

  1. woweee this is gorgeous Torico - superb use of Robin's digi.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card Torico, I love it and it made me smile...off to check out the digistamps now thanks for the link
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable card. I soo want that stamp..he's just the cutest...great job on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so well crafted, Torico! Love it. Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, Torico. I love that bat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card! I love that bat and the lovely way you've used the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Torico

    Another fabulous card, I love your choice of colours, and the way you have threaded the ribbon through the paper. Fantastic image.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!! I love how you used Robin's image!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete