New blog!!!

November 22, 2009

Hello everyone! I have no card today, but I would like to let you know about my new blog.

I received several messages and e-mails from some of the people who visited my blog. They said they liked my images and would like to use them to make a card/project. I was very glad to hear that!
So I decided to provide you with some of my images for free. I've made a new blog to share my digital stamps with you. If you have time, please pop over HERE and check the details.

Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Torico on your new blog.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Torico - this is so kind of you.

    Thank you so much.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Torico...soz no time for lengthy commenting...off to have a lookie lol
    Mina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Torico. This is so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so generous of you! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete