Group Exhibition

January 13, 2010



Hello everyone!
I'm so excited today because it is the day that my exhibition in Hong Kong starts!! I hope a lot of people visit there and enjoy it.
Well, I have an announcement about another exhibition that I'm going to join in. "petit morpho" is going to hold an anniversary group exhibition in Macao and hong Kong from April to June. Six artists will participate, and three of them are Japanese artists of the hand-carved stamps. Then, Gorjuss Art Ltd which you know in Gorjuss girl is going to perticipate! How gorgeous, isn't it? I wish I should have been able to visit there as one of the spectators. lol!
Please visit the artist's web sites to know about them more!

irodori-hanko (It's Me)

I've not decided the theme for this exhibition yet!!! I'm thinking about it for these days, but no good idea is appearing in my mind.  The only thing I've decided is to design and to carve a lot of stamps... grrrr! I must hurry up!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations,I hope it all goes will for you!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen for another exhibition - hope every thing is great for you.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. すごく楽しみですね~。私も、こちらから細々ですが、応援しています^^

    日本人が、スタンプアートで活躍しているのを見ると、なぜか心が躍ります。頑張ってください!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're going to be great at the new exhibition!

    ReplyDelete