FTL 77

February 9, 2010


Hello everyone!
This card was used the layout from FTL 77. As soon as I saw Natasha's beautiful sample, I knew I had to work with. But it took me a long long time to decide what image I use. After I tried several stamps, I chose this stamp that had been neglected for a while. I stamped the image three times with Hint of Pesto (Versa Magic). It was hard to stamp correctly at the position  I expected, because my hand-carved stamp is not a clear stamp. I'm not satisfied with the end result very much, but I think I did my best.

Thank you for stopping by today.
 


Stamp: Hand- carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Hint of Pesto, Jumbo Java (Versa magic)
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Satin ribbon (stash)
Tools: Edger punch (EK)

5 comments:

  1. Not satisfied? I think your card is stunning. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lynn... This card is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow are you joking not satisfied I would be delighted if this stunning card was mine...amazing stamp as always too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete