MTSC 59

February 3, 2010

みなさん、こんにちは。
このカードは、MTSC 59で作りました。このスケッチを見たとき、とってもすっきりとしたスケッチなので、ぜひ挑戦しなくては!と思いました。それから、Mercyさんの素晴らしいチュートリアルを参考に、ペーパーフラワーも作ってみたかったのです。
今日はレースとパールを使ったので、なんだか久しぶりに 家に帰ってきたような、そんな気分です・笑。

Hello everyone!
This card is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #59(MTSC 59). When I saw the sketch, I thought that I had to work with it as it was so clean and crisp one. And I just wanted to create a paper flower which followed her great tutorial.
I am in the feeling that returned to my HOME after a long while because I used a touch of lace and several pearls to embellish my card. lol!

Thank you for stopping by today.



Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Paper: Bazzill, K & Co.
Accessories: Chino Pearls (Kaiser),  Brad (LYB), Lace (Stash)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Scallopped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. 本当に綺麗なカードですね! 素敵です!!Wish you to win that contest! ^_^ this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Torico, wonderful colours and papers. That is one stunning flower you've created.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as alwarys Torico. That flower is amazing.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely handmade flower embellie and delightful card!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this Torico, the mix of colours and card colour are stunning...your cards are always so beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Torico, I love the colours and your flower is gorgeous.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete