Nestie friendly stamp --- I did it!

February 7, 2010



みなさん、こんにちは!
皆さんの中には、Waltzingmouse StampsSpellbinders Friendly Stampsをご存知の方もいらっしゃるでしょう。これがホントーーーにほしいのですが、輸送費のことを考えると、注文するのをためらってしまいます。で、ある日、考えました。自分で作ればいいのよね…笑。
Label 8 のダイのうちのひとつに合わせて作ったのが上の写真です。そして、それを使ったカードがこちら。↓

Hello everyone!
Some of you may know these Spellbinders Friendy Stamps by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I do want to purchase it, but  hesitate about ordering because of a shipping cost. One day, I thought about making a Spellbinders Friendly Stamp by myself and decided to try it! The photo above is my own Spellbinders Friendly Stamp that co-ordinate with one of Label 8 Dies.
And Here is a card I made with it.

 Close-up photo...


結構気に入っていますし、また他のネスタビリティに合うスタンプも彫るつもりでいます。(^^)
見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

I'm very happy with it, and I 'm going to carve some other Spellbinders Friendly Stamps. :)
Thank you for stopping by today. See you next week!



Stamp: Hand-carved, Inkadinkado
Ink: Yamabudou, Espresso (Versa Craft)
Paper: American Crafts, Graphic 45, WebsterPages
Accessories: Pearls (Kaiser)
Tools: Border Punch (Fiskers), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. yeah well done Torico. Love it.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Torico

    This is stunning and beautiful, you are so talented. Fabulous colours and layout. LOVE, LOVE it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Torico your stamps just get better and better...beautiful card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Torico. I love those Waltzingmouse stamps too. You're lucky to be so talented that you can make your own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how amazing that you carved your own stamp. It is beautiful. Perhaps I should keep a watch for your line of stamps!

    ReplyDelete