CPS 160

March 31, 2010



みなさん、こんにちは!
これは、新しく彫ったフレームスタンプです。何種類かフレームやラベル用のスタンプを作ろうと思っていて、これはそのうちの一つ。ステッチのラインを彫るのはちょっと面倒なんですが、でもとっても楽しいです(^^)。

Hello everyone!
This is a new frame stamp I've carved. I'm  planning to make several kinds of frame/label stamps, and this is one of those. It is slightly troublesome to carve a stitch line, but is so fun for me!! :)

こちらは、このスタンプを使って作ったカード。スケッチは、CPS160を使いました。
Here is a card I made using this stamp. The sketch I used is from this week's Card Positioning Systems, CPS 160.

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Thank you for stopping by today.  

Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Cocoa (Versa Craft)
Paper: American Crafts, Bazzill, ColorMates, MME
Accessories: Lace (Stash), Rhinestones (MIDORI)
Tools: Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the soft colors and fabulous stamps! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey torico,

    you are so talented in rubber stamp carving! very nice card and I love the background paper and you stamp!

    You must have taken a long time to carve the whole stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could carve my own stamps!! I'd never leave my stamp room! Everything you carve is just wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Torico,

    I just came to your blog from the clean& simple sketch blog. You are such a gifted person. I love our cards and your fabulous hand-carved stamps.

    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Amazing! Are you going to sell these? Beautiful card! TSMFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really would love to have a go at making my own stamps but wouldnt have a clue where to start, your work is stunning, the paper is perfect and the added lace just makes it a little more feminine...just perfect Torico
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete