Thank you to Hong Kong!!!

March 4, 2010


I have no card to share with you today, but I just want to say "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!" to the people who visited my solo exhibition in Hong Kong.
My exhibition was over at the end of February, and I received the guestbook which was filled with a lot of warm messages yesterday. I have no words to express how much I was impressed by the messages from you. I really appreciate each and all of them from the bottom of my heart! :) :)

I completed the preparation for the next group exhibition, and have sent my creations to Hong Kong today. OK, I show you a little bit of my new stamp! :)


How do you like it? I hope you will visit "the Anniversary Group Exhibition 2010" in Hong Kong to see my new creations again!!

Thank you for looking. Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. oh Im so pleased your Hong Kong exhibition went so brilliantly mind Im not suprised, would have loved to have seen it...the sneak peek of your new stamp is stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Torico

    Well done, and many congratulations on your exhibition.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete