One layer card -- CWC005, OLW 6

May 27, 2010

こんにちは!
CASカードのための新しいチャレンジを2つ見つけました。CAS-tastic Wednesday ChallengeOne-Layer Wednesday Challengeです。どちらもCASカードについて勉強になると思いますし、挑戦しないわけにはいきません!(^^)
今週のCAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge(CWC005)は、グリーンを使うこと。そして、One-Layer Wednesday Challenge 6 (OLW 6)は、イメージとセンチメントを重ねること、です。

Hello everyone!
I found two new challenges for CAS card, CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge & One-Layer Wednesday Challenge. I'm sure that both are good place to learn more about CAS card. And I can't resist to join in! :)
This weeks challenge over the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge (CWC005) is to use a touch of green. And the One-Layer Wednesday Challenge 6 (OLW 6) is requiring us to overlap a sentiment and an image. Here is my take.

長い間使っていなかったflourishスタンプを取り出し、アロエヴェラ(Versa Magic)でカードベースに直接捺しました。センチメントは、ジンジャーブレッド(Versa Magic)で捺しました。仕上げに、ラインストーンをつけました。ホンットにあっという間にできちゃうカードです(笑)。

I grabbed out my flourish stamp which had been neglected for a long time, and stamped it directly onto card base with Aloe Vera ink (Versa Magic) . The sentiment was stamped with Gingerbread ink (Versa Magic). Several  rhinestones were added to finish the card. Super quick card! LOL!


OLW 6用に、もう1枚作りました。同じスタンプを使っていますが、カードベースはクラフトにしました。エンベリとしてピューターパールをつけ、二重線を茶色のペンで書きました。
 
I made one more card for OLW 6. I used the same stamps, but used kraft cardstock as a card base. I added tiny pewter pearls for embellishment, and drew some double lines with a brown gel pen.


 Thank you for stopping by!

Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Aloe Vera, Aegean Blue, Gingerbread, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill
Accessories: Rhinestones, Pearls (Kaiser)
Tools: Brown gel pen

18 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, love the design placement and colors both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Torico,

    very nice 1 layered cards!! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous, CAS card!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are stunning. Your work is wonderful. I'm adding your blog to my reader to stay updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these. I think I might try the CAS thing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, both of these cards are absolutely stunning. Perfect composition and perfect color choices. I'm really liking your blog, such beautiful creations!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are just beautiful!!! Love the flouish stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stamps are gorgeous, and so is your placement of them. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cite set of kraft cards,gorgeous
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are beautiful cards, love the soft colour combo on the first one and you've made me want to try a one layer card on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards. love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are gorgeous...love your use of pearls on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely gorgeous! Love them both! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, simple and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. おぉ~!!思わずうなってしまう位、素敵なレイヤー無しのカードです。。。ペンで描いたラインや、ジュエリーのエンベリッシュメント、ちょっとした工夫で、カードの出来上がりが変わりますね。

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both fantastic! I love the placement of your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete