FTL 95

June 21, 2010


こんにちは!昨日は、素敵な父の日をお過ごしでしたか。
このカードは、FTL 95のスケッチを使って作りました。布製のお花は、Petit Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)を使って自分で作りました。これは作るのが簡単で、カードにちょっぴり優しい感じが加わるので、とても気に入っています。

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. :)
This card was used the FTL95 sketch  .  I made the fabric flower by using Petit Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders). I really like this flower because it is easy to make and gives my card a touch of softness.

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。
Thank you for stopping by today!


Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Gingerbread (Versa magic)
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon, Linen Covered Button, Linen Thread (stash)
Tools: Edger Punch (EK), Petit Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet colour combo. Very sweet and lovely card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute~!!! :) i love the spellbinders too~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete