Laura's Sketch 53

June 4, 2010



こんにちは!
もうすぐ梅雨がやってきますね~…この季節、蒸し暑くて好きではありません。でも、お気に入りの傘とレインシューズで、雨の日も楽しめたらいいのになぁ…と思います。

Happy Friday, everyone! :)
The rainy season is coming soon here... I don't like it because it is muggy. But I wish I could enjoy a rainy day with my favorite umbrella and rain shoes.



このカードは、2 Sketches 4 Youから、Laura's Sketch 53を使いました。このシンプルなスケッチ、大好きです♪ 傘はエスプレッソで捺して、ペーパーピースしました。かわいいでしょ?(笑)でも、この色の組み合わせを見ると、信号機を思い出さずには居られません。(^^;)

This card was used the Laura's Sketch 53 from 2 Sketches 4 You blog. I love this simple sketch! :) The umbrellas were stamped with Espresso ink (Versa Craft), and they were paper pieced. They are so cute, aren't they? And I can't help remembering a traffic light when I look at this color combo...LOL!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。よい週末をお過ごしください。
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend!

Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Espresso, Cocoa (Versa Craft)
Paper: Bazzill, October Afternoon
Tools: Border Punch (Fiskers), Sewing Machine

15 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC card! Love the design, the soft colors and those adorable umbrellas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico your card is so terrific..I love your color combo and the soft color...Adorable card...I am just joining 2 Sketches 4 You challenge too would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?!! LOOOOOOOVE those little umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh I LOVE this! It's so sweet :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is just too lovley. I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, this is simply beautiful!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a cute card with three cute little umbrellas! Yeah, you made me remember the traffic light colours! LOL! a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just gorgeous Torico!! Love your paper pieced umbrellas and the wonderful colors you used. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! And I love your hand crafted stamps! They are beautiful and unique.

    Hugs from India,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness....such a SWEET card! Congrats on COTW!!!! off to check out your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautifully clean and simple take on the sketch...and you work SOOOOOO very neatly and precisely! totally ♥♥♥LOVELY♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, love those little umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 雨でジメジメした時期も、こんな可愛い傘のモチーフを使ったカードを作ると、楽しい気分になりますね。頂く方もすごく嬉しいかも。。。^^
    淡いトーンの色合いがとても素敵です。

    ReplyDelete