FTL 100!!

July 26, 2010

こんにちは! 日本の皆さん、今日は「土用の丑」の日ですねー。おいしい鰻、食べましたか~??猛暑日続きの今日この頃…いっぱい食べて無事に夏を乗り切りたいですねぇ。(^^)
 
Happy Monday! Today is the day that is called "doyo-no ushi-no-hi" in Japan. Many Japanese people eat Kabayaki eel on this day to ride out the HOT summer. :)



今日のカードは、FTL100のスケッチを使って作りました。いつもNatashaさんのスケッチは素晴らしいと思っていますが、今回も例外ではありません。 とってもシンプルで、作りやすくて、そしていろいろ応用できるスケッチだと思います。近いうちにきっとまた使うと思います。(^^)

This card is for FTL 100. I always adore Natasha's sketch and this one is not exception. It's so simple, easy to work with and very versatile. I'm sure that I'll use this sketch again soon. :)

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a nice day ~~! :):)


Stamp: Hand-carved, PTI
Ink: Celadon (Versa Craft), Perfect Purumeria (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Satin Ribbon (stash)
Tools: Edger Punch (EK)

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm a HUGE fan of yours... I'm sorry for not being a good commenter though, I'm afraid that I'm hopeless in this regard... You're one amazingly talented card maker and your hand carved stamps are simply divine! I've got some information that I'd like to share with you, could you please give me your email? Thanks so much, and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning!!! so elegant, i LOVE it~!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is all types of gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is just gorgeous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are really great together. I love the soft pink ribbon. Gorgeous, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautifully elegant card!

    ReplyDelete