You're FABULOUS!

July 4, 2010


みなさん、こんにちは!そしてアメリカの皆さん、独立記念日、おめでとうございます!素敵な週末をお過ごしでしょうか。

Happy Sunday and happy 4th of July to my American friends!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :)

このカードは、今週のOur Creative Cornerのスケッチチャレンジで作りました。今週のスケッチは、クリーンでシンプルなので、大好きです。でも、私のカードはちょっととっちらかった感じになってしまいましたね。多分、背景に使ったペーパーがよくなかったんですね・・・(-_-;)

This card is for this weeks Our Creative Corner which is a sketch challenge. I really like this weeks sketch because it is clean and simple. But I think that my card have turned out messy a little. Maybe the patterned paper I used for the background is not good... :(

見に来てくださってありがとうございました!

Thank you for stopping by today!


Stamp: Hand-carved, Hero Arts
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Marker
Paper: October Afternoon

5 comments:

  1. I think the combination of papers is fabulous, especially the paper pieced umbrellas ... and that sentiment is something anyone would love to receive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really really cute!!! :) love those little umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful Torico! L love the paper you used and the little paper pieced umbrellas are darling. Wonderful job on the OCC sketch. So happy you could have some fun with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very fun card- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, love those cute little umbrella's. Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week.

    ReplyDelete