Bee Happy

August 7, 2010

こんにちは!
今日は、素敵なお知らせです。ブログの友人Susieさんが、彼女のブログで今月のFeautured Stamperとして私を取り上げてくださいました。とっても嬉しいです。Susieさん、ありがとうございます!!

Happy Saturday!!
Today I have a wonderful news to share with you. My blogging friend, Susie has picked me up as a Feautured Stamper for August on her blog. I'm very happy today! :) Thank you so much, Susie!!

今日のために3枚カードを作ったのですが、そのうちの1枚がこちらです。

I made three cards for today, and here is one of them.


ぜひSusieさんのブログ、"Sharing What I Love"を訪問して、私の他のカード、そして彼女の素敵な作品をご覧くださいね!

Be sure to visit Susie's blog, "Sharing What I Love", to see my other cards and her beautiful creations as well!

Have a great weekend! :) 

Stamp: There She Goes (Bee Happy, Puppy Love), PTI (Polka Dot Basics Ⅱ), Hero Arts (Raindrop Background)
Ink: Midnight Black, Thatched Straw, Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)

Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill
Accessories: Button (PTI), Linen twine (stash)
Tools: Border Punch (Fiskers), Corner Rounder punch (EK)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stinkin' cute, torico! love these little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico your work is absolutely stunning! I was thrilled when Sue shared you would be her featured stamper. Your designs are beautiful I really enjoy visiting your site - you do such wonderful work!

    美しいカード

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being Sue's Featured Stamper-well deserved!!! Your creations are beautiful, love the doggie cards you create-so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards, I love your images and am glad to have found your blog via Susie!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete