Embellish Birds Color Challenge

August 2, 2010


こんにちは! 楽しい週末をお過ごしでしたか。
今カードは、Embellish Color Challengeで作りました。使う色は、ピンク、ブラウン、グリーンです。そして、作品に「鳥」を取り入れるというチャレンジです。
Hero ArtsのCockooセットの中の小さな鳥のイメージを使い、レイアウトはシンプルにしました。この仕上がりは、結構お気に入りです(^^)v

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your weekend was wonderful. :)
I made this card for the current Embellish Magazine Color Challenge. The colors we should use are pin,k brown and green. And also, we need to incorporate birds to our projects. 
I used the little bird image from the Cuckoo set (Hero Arts) and kept the layout simple. I really like the how it turned out. :)

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。 では、また!

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon ~ ! 

Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Cherry pink, Muscat (Versa Craft)
Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Felt (stash)
Tools: Eyelet Border Die (PTI), Sewing Machine

9 comments:

  1. Perfectly simple! I adore your card! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. うわぁー i love that circled ribbon!!! ^_^ とてもキュートですね~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the felt trim and the birds.

    I really love your work - I have just found your blog after seeing your card on the CAS-tastic challenge site. You have such a classy CAS style! I've become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I really like the card size you used - wonderful use of CAS! :) This is my second visit to your blog and I know I'll be back, great style!

    Thanks for playing along with the Embellish challenge - I'm so excited to be their sponsor this week. I also have a prize on my personal blog to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely - just like everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. So clean, and that trim is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done. Love how the middle bird is green. (=

    You make lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete