OLW 17 -- Border Stamp

August 27, 2010


Hello everyone!
This weeks One-Layer Wednesday challenge (OLW 17) is to use a border stamp. I picked this flower stamp (Background Basics : Petal Power / PTI) up as a stamp I use. Strictly speaking, it is not a border stamp but a background stamp. But I considerd it as a border stamp!

Susan allowed us to create a border by repeating a small stamp if we don't have a border stamp. When I knew it, I thought of these Heather's beautiful cards. And I decided to make one more card.


I'm not sure whether these lined squirrels are considerd as a border, but they are so cute anyway! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! :)


Big birthday wishes
Stamp: Background Basics : Petal Power (PTI)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill

Thank you
Stamp: Spring Fever (There She Goes)
Ink: Cloud White (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill

5 comments:

  1. love them both- great cards, nice squirrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the background basic stamps are totally border stamps ... well in my books they are. and I love how you masked off the place for the sentiment!! Your little squirrels are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards (they are border stamps in my book) and you've used them beautifully, brilliant cards:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of your first card, and those squirrels are soo cute. Two very impressive cards. :)

    ReplyDelete