Card Patterns Sketch 83

September 30, 2010

Hello everyone!
Today I had some time for playing with my new toy, Label 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders). I've seen so many creations using it in the blog land, and I really love the cuteness of its shape!

こんにちは。今日は、最近新しく手に入れたLabel 14 Nestabilitiesを使ってみました。あちこちのブログでこれを使った作品をたくさん見ましたが、この形のかわいらしさ、たまりません♪



This card was used the Card Patterns Sketch 83. And I got my inspiration for the colors and DP from Iwona's inspiration photo over TSG 74.

スケッチは、Card PatternsのSketch83を使いました。カラーとDPについてのインスピレーションは、TSG 74 用のIwonaさんのインスピレーションフォトからいただきました。



Thank you for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Stamp: Angel Mail (There She Goes)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, Sassafras Lass
Accessories: Ribbon (MOKUBA), Button (PTI)
Tools: Label 14 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. パーフェクト! Love your take on this week's sketch Toriko-chan! The sentiment corresponded well with the knot on the top.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design. I do love the shape of that Nesti too. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete