Embellish Color Challenge, CSC07 and C4C56

September 25, 2010

Hello and Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I have a CAS card to share. I got my inspiration for it from the current Embellish Color Challenge (Yellow, Black, White and Grey / to use background stamping) and Case Study Challenge #7.

こんにちは!
今日ご紹介するCASカードは、Embellish Color Challenge(Yellow, Black, White, Greyを使うことと、背景を作るのにスタンプを使うこと)とCase Study Challenge #7からインスピレーションを得て作りました。
I used one of a stamp from Background Basics - Petal Power (PTI) to make my background. It was stamped twice with Cement ink (artnic).  The sentiment (PTI) and the butterfly (Hero Arts) were stamped with Real Black ink (Versa Craft). I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers, then cut it out and attached it. To finish the card off, I added a couple of tiny pearls.
I'm also entering this card to this week's Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C56) which is to use some bling.

Background Basics-Petal Power(PTI)のセットからのスタンプをCement(アートニック)で2度捺して背景にしました。センチメント(PTI)と蝶のイメージ(Hero Arts)は、Real Black(Versa Craft)で捺しました。蝶をコピックで塗ってから切り抜き、貼りつけてあります。最後に、小さなパールをつけて仕上げました。
このカードは、今週のCrazy 4 Challenges (C4C56)にもエントリーします。

Thank you for stopping by!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Stamp: Background Basics - Petal Power, Signature Greetings (PTI), Hero Arts
Ink: Cement (artnic), Real Black (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser)

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Torico! It's simple but packs a lot of punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is stunning. Very elegant and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Your butterfly is great and it's just a really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card, absolutely elegant! That butterfly image is so delicate and pretty and the softness of the yellow just adds to the beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK so I love, love, LOVE this! What an amazing CAS, stunning card!
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your amazing blog. I love your beautifully made cards....and your handcarved stamps are adorable!!!
    Adding you to my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Torico!! I'm so glad that you decided to join us! You pulled out another one of your stunner-of-a-CAS cards, and I'm short for words. Perfect, my friend! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. I just found your blog and your work is amazing. Do you sell your hand carved stamps? Would love to buy some. Judith :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is absolutely fabulous Torico! What a card for your debut at CASE study, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love how you did the background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, I really love just the touch of gray and yellow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful! I love your choice of background stamp and how you used it. {{I might even have that stamp set. How bad is that? I don't even know for sure. haha}}

    ReplyDelete