MTSC 90

September 8, 2010

みなさん、こんにちは!
今日のカードは、今週のMercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge (MTSC 90)で作りました。数日前に作ったもうひとつの新しいデジタルイメージを使っています。(あとでもう一つのブログの方にアップしますね^^)

Hello everyone!
The card I'm sharing today is for this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge(MTSC 90). I used another new digi image I created a few days ago. ( I'll upload it to my another blog so that you can download it later. :))


カードベースの形は、長方形から正方形に変えました。イメージはコピックで色を塗り、メインのパネルの縁は、少しだけVintage Photoインク(Distress Ink)でスポンジングしました。センチメントはHero Artsのものですが、円に沿って捺すために、カーブさせて使いました。この仕上がりには、かなり満足してますよ!(^^)

I changed the shape of the card base into a square from a rectangle. The image was colored with Copic Markers, and the edge around the circle panel was slightly sponged with Vintage Photo ink (Distress Ink). The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I curved it to stamp along by the circle panel. I'm very happy with how it turned out! :)



見に来てくださってありがとうございました。

Thank you for stopping by!

Stamp: Torico's Digital Gallery, Hero Arts
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Chocolate Pearl (kaiser)
Tools: Circle Cutter, Border Punch (Fiskers)

11 comments:

  1. torico...i am LOVING these digi images, lady! what an adorable little girl...love her with the pumpkins, too! :) great job on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love this one too Torico. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is adorable. Your coloring is so wonderful. Thanks for making this image available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super darling card! Love the strips of patterned paper and the punched ends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Love the warm fall color scheme you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the share....this is SWEET! Your coloring is so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these images and this card is perfect. I love the way the sentiment curves round the image. I love the punched ends to the strips, basically I love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweet card Torico. Congrats on being chosen as one of Mercy's faves....well deserved. Love your free digi images too....many thanks! I look forward to playing with a few soon.

    ReplyDelete