Case Study #9 & CPS 187

October 8, 2010

It is the second post for today.
 Luckily I got plenty time for card making today, and completed two cards!! Usually, I'm a kind of slow worker, so it is a miracle!! LOL!



This card is for Case Study Challenge #9. I kept the layout very similar to this week's inspiration card which was created by Barbara Anders. The stamp set I used on this card is You're A Hoot! set (TSG), and DP is from Basic Grey.



The next one is for CPS 187. The image and sentiment are from Cattitude set (TSG) and gorgeous DP I used for a background is from Basic Grey.
Actually, I didn't know what the words "the cat's meow" meant... lol! Of course, I consulted my English-Japanese dictionary, but couldn't find that idiom. So I had to google. At last I found the answer!!! I think it means "too cool". Right???  If it's wrong, please let me know!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!! Love the Kitty one ..too cute!
    The owl card is a HOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a productive inky session you've had! Lovin' your Owl card - so sweet! The kitty one it totally adorable too!
    Thanks so much for joining in this week's CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too precious, torico! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AMAZING, girl!! You rock the Copics, it looks so effortlessly when you use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards. I love the "cattitude" one. If you tell someone they are the cat's meow - it means you think they are something super special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are gorgeous! That owl card is definitely a "hoot"! Lovely color scheme and wonderful focal piece. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love it! The owl is super. Thanks for playing along with the CASE study challenge, what fun to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Torico! I received my card today and I just love it, it's so beautiful! Thank you for the beautiful thank you card too. I purchased your In Stitches set a few days ago and can't wait to use it. I love all of your designs! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete