ColorQ 54 & Kazan's Sketch 63

October 15, 2010

Hello again! ( This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the card I made for AGP #3. )
I wanted to share with you a Halloween card I made last night.

こんにちは。(今日、2つ目の投稿です。)昨夜作ったハロウィンカードをご紹介します。


I combined two challenges on this card --- ColourQ Challenge #54 and Kazan's Sketch #63. The stamp set I used is Hauntingly Delightful set (TSG). The mummies were stamped with Real Black ink (Versa Craft) and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped with Eggplant ink (Versa Magic). I sponged the edges around the circle panel with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo (Distress Ink). I put the focal panel together with Matilda paper (Cosmo Cricket) and Bazzill cardstocks, and added some olive green twine and a couple of buttons to finish the card off. 

このカードでは、ColorQ Challenge #54Kazan's Sketch #63の2つのチャレンジを組み合わせました。スタンプセットは、Hauntingly Delightfulセットを使いました。ミイラ男たちをReal Black(Versa Craft)で捺し、コピックで塗りました。センチメントは、Eggplant(Versa Magic)で捺しています。円形のパネルの縁は、Antique LinenとVintage Photo(DistressInk)でスポンジングしてあります。メインのパネルをCosmo CricketのMatildaのペーパーやBazzillのカードストックと組み合わせて、仕上げにオリーブグリーンの紐とボタンを加えました。



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

見に来てくださってありがとうございました。よい週末をお過ごしくださいね!

Stamp: Hauntingly Delightful (There She Goes)
Ink: Real Black(Versa Craft), Eggplant(Versa Magic), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Button (PTI), Twine (Stash)
Tools: Circle Cutter

8 comments:

  1. too cute...love how the two on the sides are peeking around the "window"! awesome job...i WANT this set! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, Torico! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and I am so inspired by your beautiful cards that are later than this one.

    I love your work! I loved the "Cat's Meow" !!

    Hugs,
    Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh - now this is super super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the dp and the way you tied the buttons! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete