It's time to celebrate!

October 6, 2010

Hello everyone!
I'll have this post very short because I have a bad headache today...  I might have caught a cold.:(


All of stamps I used on this card are from Cockoo set (Hero Arts). I truly adore this image, but unfortunately I had not had any chance to use it till now. I'm very satisfied with the end result!

Thank you for stopping by!


Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, MME
Tools: Big Scalloped Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet and adorable. Love your color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... so elegant and so sweet!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you haven't caught the sniffles from me! Start on the honey and lemon now to beat the sniffles!
    What a gorgeous card - love those colours and the added dimension of the cuckoo clock :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful! Very inspiring! I'm amazed that the clock is a stamp! I thought it was something preprinted :-) You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww feel better! Your card is super adorable. The gingham is a great pattern to pair with the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the gingham works brilliantly. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete